If you’ve been struggling with insomnia for a while, you’ll know how seriously it can affect your life.
EVERY night. you spend hours tossing and turning, dreading another day at work feeling tired and irritable. Everyone tells you that you just need to relax.
But you and I both know that’s impossible when in insomnia’s chains.
Visit a ‘sleep hygienist’?
If you’ve tried the tips in my eBook but are still struggling to get any shuteye, maybe it’s time to see a ‘sleep hygienist’ for new ideas?
This is what insomniac Peter Lichfield did, after getting fed up with popping benzodiazepines and dealing with the consequences.
Thankfully for Peter, seeing a sleep hygienist was a real eye opener (in a good way).
She helped him completely CHANGE his approach to sleep at bedtime. The things she taught him included:
- How sleep patterns have changed through the ages
- Why insomnia is a new phenomenon
- Impact of light exposure
- Influence of brainwaves and hormones
- How to create subconscious triggers that flick your brain into sleeping mode when you lie on your bed
Most importantly, she taught him how it to reprogram his brain and body to attain optimized sleep cycles. This enabled him to remove the psychological barriers keeping him awake. This meant he could almost CHOOSE when to sleep, until waiting hours for his mind and body to become exhausted.
Six Steps to Natural Sleep
Wishing to share his new insomnia busting methods with other insomniacs, Peter compiled everything he discovered into a sleep hygiene program.
Called ‘Six Steps to Natural Sleep’, it comprises of:
- An eBook with guidance on developing healthier subconscious triggers at bedtime, how to optimize your sleep patterns and how to reprogram your brain for better sleep
- ‘Sleep Like a Baby’ recording with subliminal messaging to lull your brain to sleep
- Bineural beats recording that helps slow down your brainwaves and banish negative thoughts
Peter’s system is so effective that he claims it can start transforming your sleep patterns in just three days. When you also consider it costs a fraction of session with a sleep therapist and has helped over 10,000 people already, if you’re struggling with insomnia it’s worth giving it a try.
Just imagine being able to stop your mind racing, to feel less anxious and restless and to be able to DECIDE when you want to sleep?
Sounds too good to be true? Check out the info page and decide for yourself.
Disclaimer – If you buy the Six Steps to Natural Sleep then I earn commission. It’s offered with a 60 day money back guarantee, though, so if you don’t experience any improvement in the first two months you can get your money back. So you really have nothing to lose by trying it – other than your insomnia!
Originally posted 2015-09-18 12:50:21. Republished by Blog Post Promoter